Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Regarding https://hottiesnhotties.blogspot.com/

 Hello friends,

My other blog, google account & youtube got a series of DMCA strike last night from Lumen & got deactivated.

It is sad, each time my blogs (it's 3rd time) get into mess just for being the largest source of content. Till today, I had generated the largest amount of original content but each time I get penalized for it.


I have filed for counter-notice, but genuinely am tired. 


Let's see...... any suggestions?


**Update

I could not recover my old email. It looked like multiple posts were flagged together. It's not surprising for me, it has happened before as well with my blogs. There are some rival blogs (even more popular ones) that keep reporting me & some internationally established websites that have asked me for a merger but I didn't. As a result, I have to deal with DMCA all the time. This is the reason, I never used to publicize these blogs much after my hugely popular tumbler site was taken down. I have never posted celebrity leaks, or OF content, or JGS videos, and had deleted content on request from celebrities as well, but some rival blogs/websites don't want to offer the content. Anyways, I have recovered the data at least which is a whopping 836 GB. I will restore NIMCDB post pictures slowly. I hope all my blog members understand, it takes time to do so. So stay with me. 

Regarding another blog, please suggest me further. I don't want to walk the GoogleBlogger/Tumbler again it's risky. Mega.nz has a 20 GB limit on free content, Telegram is highly risky for PII data leak. With time, we need to change the platform too....I would prefer to move to a more controlled, personal space where I can trust all my content consumers. Please suggest.... till then, to all the folks who reported the blog, just think who has provided maximum content in last decade, who has taken screenshots on his own & not copy-pasted, who had made an original content & not replicated; if you stop that source it will affect all others. 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who the fcuk would have a problem with ur blog. It’s actually good. Shame on them.
Hope you get a way and get it back soon. Stay blessed!

Anonymous said...

Genuinely shocked, Z! But can you please elaborate further about the issue a bit? People are sending copyright notices for screencaps these days?! And if I am not wrong, even in the other blog, you never shared stuff like leaks and fakes. All those images were shared by the men or their photographers themselves in some public forum. So what's exactly the problem with these guys now? For now, I would suggest keep updating this blog even if it is without screencaps. It has beautifully lived up to its name owing to your hard work and served as a perfect one-stop database of instances of male nudity captured across Indian screens. Please don't get demotivated and keep up the good work. Wishing you lots of success and good health on the personal front.

PuneUd said...

Hello, I have gr8 respect for your contribution so far. Plz Do not get disheartened by such an incident, rather look at it as an opportunity of evolving.

I guess you'd be knowing what triggered the action from authorities. Just avoid that in future. I think it's some aznude reference. And this would apply to comments as well since admin approves all d comments.

To all d readers here as well, plz do not post any piracy links here. Afterall even if the platform is in public domain, it doesn't make pirated content on it legal.

This is just my interpretation. Hope you get d essence of it and continue your benevolent work. I m waiting eagerly.

Omky said...

Omg no

Anonymous said...

you can update without screencaps
or
for screencaps use imgur , imgsrc etc

hornyTechie said...

Restrict access to the blog. ask them to request access via telegram and add their email ids to whitelisted members who can view the blog. you can do this via blogger.com

Anonymous said...

Please make another blog or Instagram page and share here please

Anonymous said...

Dude... Open a Telegram Group/Channel and let us all follow u there. No restriction there.

The education hub said...

Create a telegram channel ..
That would be perfect🙏💖

Anonymous said...

Bro, i think you can create a tumblr account, comparatively less problems

T A R A. said...

Hello

PuneUd said...

Admin are you active here? Plz reply. I got the doubt because you said even your Google ac has got deactivated.

I sincerely hope it's not the case and my doubt turns out to be false. Plz reply here if you can. So atleast we would have a ray of hope.

Anonymous said...

Plz telegrame group open karo na yaar

hornyTechie said...

happy to see that your account got reinstated. you must take a backup now!