Saturday, May 13, 2023

Ship of Theseus (English) (2012)

Movie: Ship of Theseus (English)

Year of Release: 2012

What to See:  Shirtless, Butt, Penis

Nudity Rating:



Faraz Khan: Wow finally another 5-star candidate on the blog!!!Thanks to my members I got this uncut version of the wonderful film containing full frontal nudity. I saw this in theaters back in the day & it had nothing, great to see the Festival cut finally out in YouTube. We don't really get to see a proper dick, but on Indian standard this is gold! I hope more such films with proper nudity comes out online in uncut version.






















More at : https://photos.app.goo.gl/XVFxznegEESBKgLU8 

https://www.tumblr.com/hottiesnhotties2/tagged/Faraz%20Khan

3 comments:

PuneUd said...

Hello all readers. This is really so good. It seems there is great stuff beyond the popularly edited versions that mostly reach us. I then wonder why that distinction? it certainly turns out that many people (perhaps even some of us) really don't take it in good taste.

I thus sincerely appeal to all readers plz refrain from posting any nasty, ugly, over-dramatic comments or communication of any sort towards d makers or actors etc. Plz plz plz 🙏

Anonymous said...

Episode 2 of Inspector Avinash on JioCinema has a scene of a middle aged man tied to the chair in a police station in only his underwear.

Not an attractive man I guess, not really a known actor too, I guess. But it's something.

Starts at around 37:00 minutes into the episode.

Anonymous said...

A quick full frontal glimpse is missing