Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Happy Dayz!

 Hi All,


I have seen a lot of ups & downs in this blogging culture! I started with Yahoo Groups, then Google photos, then "super famous" Tumbler, then Blogger, then back to Tumbler. I had faced issues mainly because my blogs were never compromised for personal gains & never played the money game. I had DMCA blocks on each platform because I used to post original content. But with changing policies of the social blog sites, I faced issues. I have my Tumblr running on https://www.tumblr.com/hottiesnhotties2 as well, but I never posted OnlyFans content or explicit nudity. But today Tumbler announced they are allowing nudity again on their blog. Which is great news & platform for me to share thousands of pictures in my collection. 

    So subscribe guys!! https://www.tumblr.com/hottiesnhotties2

In addition, I will post many posts here as well. But just to clarify only movie/TV/web content-related posts will come here any photoshoot, Instagram, OF related content will go to Tumbler. 


Thanks to all my loyal fans who are following my blogs for over 15 years! Platforms can change but I will keep the content alive. Whatever happens, I will not post fake pictures, will not earn money out of blogging & never add Ads, my main motive is to share the fun & build a community. In addition big thanks to all members who add comments with suggestions. I cannot run the blog without all your support! :)


Thanks!!

Zeasand

4 comments:

A Regular Follower :) said...

That's great news only if you post hardcore nudity posts and not butt crack or undie posts. That's off putting at times, not saying that I don't appreciate your posts, I love them for a fact!

Hum4U said...

Great Work....and Best Wishes..... please find Igor Basurko's erection video from Spanish Big Brother that is Gran Germano....

Anonymous said...

Thanks 🙏

Anonymous said...

Very hot film Vidhan having lots lots of underwear scenes by Ranojoy Bishnu and Rohan Verma. It's a very sensitive gay film and the leads are semi nude in the entire movie. Watch the entire movie for free in the tubi website just search Vidhan