Friday, June 18, 2021

Sunflower (Web Series) (2021)

Web Series: Sunflower Season 1 Episode 6

Year of Airing: 2021 (Zee5) 

What to See: Shirtless, Underwear 

Nudity Rating: 



Sunil Grover: Sunil has got a lonnnggggg underwear scene, the camera does justice as well with closeups on the crotch & butt. But sadly I can't call it hot, rather funny! Still, definitely, a notable skin show & the time duration is a bonus! 













More At: https://goo.gl/photos/Nd3GXV4vX2CrtBKW9


PS: I am still alive, haters. Haha, I didn't die of Covid19, rather fully vaccinated fit n fine. Just to enlighten you, I "blog" here, I create content, the pictures are snapped by me. Not like other blogs where you can pick their pictures search in Google Images & get my blog link!! Original things take time in life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. But the wild villa undie guy is so much hotter than sunil grover. Please post that

Anonymous said...

Please don't let haters ruin your mind 😊😊😊 I am glad that you are okay... take care in this tough times...