Friday, March 27, 2020

Maska (2020)

Movie: Maska
Year of Release: 2020 (Netflix)
What to See:  Shirtless, Butt
Nudity Rating:



Prit Kamani: Surprise surprise! I guess nobody was expecting nudity from this rom-com released on Netflix! Prit is hot and never shied away from skin show but I was not expecting him to show his bubble butt in this movie! The context of the nudity is also bizzare! But who's complaining? Seems like 2020 has tons of exciting things in store for us other than all the tragedy that going around in the world.























17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have always seen maska in buns ... but today saw buns in maska :P

Suraj Singh said...

Which episode ???

Anonymous said...

Its a Movie!

Anonymous said...

Hello ..can you please tell me at what minute this scene happens? Hahah I am actually interested in watching his work but I don't have fast internet facilities here..so please tell me..

Anonymous said...

around after 31 minutes

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hi...he is a hot guy and his acting was amazing in the movie...
Also he has done a near naked scene in one more TV show/movie...the snap which you uploaded on your other blog....can you please tell me the name of it..I wanna watch that show as well

Anonymous said...

Admin please reply from where is his previous seminude scene? Posted on other blog

Anonymous said...

it is from this commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXtmOo2CSNU

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU MAN!!
AND THE LINK...TYSM 😍😍😍

Dheeraj said...

Kundali Bhagya Serial Main Karan I Mean Dheeraj Dhoopar Ka Ek Nude Scene Tha Uska Koi Link Hai

Anonymous said...

Can you suggest which episode in Kundali Bhagya?

Dheeraj said...

Episode 13

Dheeraj said...

Episode 13

Anonymous said...

Whats the air date?

PS: You can contact me over zeasand.dand@gmail.com too.. that's faster way to contribute. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Plz Plz Plz tell me this NOT what you are talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIH9Eo7GF60&list=PLSLTyfNpvlXSBvXvSqQ6ZbG-f42d6UEPf! I gave up 1 hour to get this & this no way nude scene!

Anonymous said...

Plz tell which episode???