Sunday, December 23, 2018

Hotnsexymale Tumblr Blog

H All,

I just wanted to convey the recent developments in Tumblr which might affect the blog http://hotnsexymale.tumblr.com/.

From 17th December 2018, Tumblr is blocking all adult content. I had tons of mail chain with them confirming the rules prior to the enforcement. I was more than happy to comply, because in terms of nudity only genitals were supposed to be blocked. If you follow http://hotnsexymale.tumblr.com/ , you would know I mostly post shirtless pictures, so ideally there was nothing to worry!

But seems Tumblr is not doing a good job, and doing things out of the guidelines posted. They inevitably block all my posts, then when I appeal for re-scan, they open it. In recent past, very simple shirtless pictures got blocked & reopened after appeal! This increases my daily work or time taken on the blog & has significantly dropped the like count!

They have blocked a post with partial nudity from Himanshu Sharawat( https://goo.gl/photos/4osCXptdjfLMvroBA ), it was not even butt-nudity, so how are the community guidelines violated? Even after appeal they did not made the post public!

I am ready to adhere to guidelines, but is Tumblr ready? What should I do with this blog, shifting somewhere....please suggest. All I do is for you only, so please help out with suggestions!


Thanks,
Zeasand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like you're work, maybe you could paste a link to you;re google pages till then, and if need be we can follow up with tumblr on you're behalf. keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative
and engaging, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, but before end I am reading
this great paragraph to increase my knowledge.